Madison County, Virginia
CLICK HERE for printable brochure
Three story house with approximately 9,000 sq. ft. living space throughout, features 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, award winning gourmet kitchen (featured in multiple domestic and international magazines), 11 fireplaces, original heart pine floors, wrap around veranda/front porch and upper covered porch off an ensuite guest room, attached dining pavilion w/fireplace, separate pool house, and carriage house with upstairs office/apt to include full bath and kitchen area, and an attached potting shed. Two large barns and a bird gazebo “Chick Spa”. Property pastures are four board fenced featuring gated corridors which provides access to connect all pastures and five (5) ponds that are spring fed located throughout property, feeding into multiple water troughs for animals.
HVAC throughout. Radiant heat in kitchen/great room, basement, carriage house and exterior along driveway, pathways and walkways for the seasonal ease of snow-melt.
Award Winning Custom Gourmet Kitchen:
· Custom cabinetry throughout
· Large Island with sink and dishwasher
· Appliances with custom cabinet fronts
· LaCornue Royal Palais 72” Range, chocolate and brass (features 4 gas/2 electric burners, plaque, grill w/griddle, 2 ovens; 1 gas, 1 electric, and 2 warming drawers)
· 2 Miele dishwashers
· Granite counter tops with 3 integrated granite sinks
· Subzero 36” refrigerator with custom cabinet
· Subzero 36” freezer with custom cabinet front
· Subzero ice maker
· Marvel beverage refrigerator
· Miele Convection Thermal Oven
· 2 Dacor warming drawers
· Custom Crystal Farm Chandeliers
· Granite Countertops
· Miele dishwasher
· SubZero Ice Maker
· Marvel Wine Refrigerator
· Custom gold leaf coffered lighted ceiling
· Cabinetry accommodates extensive china and crystal storage
Bathrooms throughout feature gold plated Sheryl Wagner faucets, sinks and fixtures, designer sinks and towel warmers, Ann Sacks tiles, marble and granite.
· Full property Generac 14KW generator
· Three (3) septic tanks
· Two (2) 1000-gallon propane tanks
· Privacy security gate at entrance
· 2 water wells
· Crestron Smart Home system throughout interior/exterior for convenience and security
· Lutron lighting system with controls throughout
· Multi-satellite options for television throughout
· ReQuest audio system throughout interior and poolside
· WiFi and satellite internet access throughout
· Integrated telephone system with intercom throughout
· Bosch Washer/dryer
· Linen/utility storage
· Full refrigerator/freezer
· Miele dishwasher
· Scottsman Ice maker and refrigerator
Gardens: Upper parterre and vegetable garden, fruit trees and berries. A large gazebo perched above provides a view of the garden and property. Herb garden located close to kitchen.
· Commercial washer/dryer
· Designer bathroom fixtures
· Viking full refrigerator
· Miele dishwasher
· SubZero ice maker
· In ground pool with saline filter system and electric cover.
· Separate jacuzzi (seats 6-8).
· Separate pump house building for pool equipment and systems
Two Guest Houses:
· A former corn crib with one bedroom, one bath, upper level features two bedrooms which can sleep three, full eat in kitchen, living room with gas fireplace and utility closet. Screened porch, large back deck and fenced yard and gardens.
· Circa late 1700’s carriage house. American chestnut logs and floors. Renovated to include one large bedroom/sitting room with gas fireplace, kitchen area with ice maker and refrigerator, bath with copper bathtub, upstairs sleeping loft. Wrap around deck over looking pastures, constructed with hand-hewn posts and railings harvested off the property.
· The Pool Terrace connects the Dining Pavilion and Pool House. This space serves as an area to gather while grilling on the 42” Viking Grill, lounging or dining outside to enjoy the ambience and warmth of the two-way fireplace, but is framed by one of the best views in the valley, Old Rag Mountain.